Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged a few times, so I guess I should finally do it.


4 Jobs I've had:
1. Hallmark "sales associate" (mostly wrap presents and open "free" boxes of chocolates for customers)
2. Albertson's checker
3. David O. McKay Library at Ricks College-good thing or I wouldn't have met Blake.
4. Case manager for kids and adults with disabilities
(I've actually had 12 jobs since being 16. Does that look unstable to you?)

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pretty in Pink
2. Hitch
3. Gone with the Wind
4. 13 going on 30

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Las Vegas at my parents house
2. Apartment in Rexburg
3. Dorms in Rexburg
4. Las Vegas in this apartment that we will be at for 16 months, our longest time ever at one place!

Tv Shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. Ellen
3. Ugly Betty
4. Everybody Loves Raymond

4 Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Yellowstone
3. The Beach
4. Hollywood

4 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Johnny Carinos
3. Einstein Bagels (I know, not a real restaurant, but whatever)
4. Cracked Egg (for the fries)

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. My family
3. Friend's blogs
4. My bank

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. With Blake on vacation
2. At the beach
3. In the hospital (having a baby)
4. In a spa

4 People I Think Will Do This: (assuming they didn't already)
1. Mom (you need a blog)
2. Lisa
3. Stephanie (you need some excitement on your blog!)
4. Cindy

No comments: