Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby News!!

I guess I need to start writing in blue for the little guy! We went to the dr. yesterday and found out that I am measuring two weeks above what I should be. So, around 37 weeks they are going to see if he is ready to come so that I don't have a dang big baby. Yikes! Dr. Swainston asked if I have felt bigger this time and I said YES when I really wanted to say "Have you seen this belly recently?" So, exciting that he might be coming soon, but now I see how much I have to do. Oh, and we still don't know what to name this kid...Logan, Blake, or Spencer. Is it wrong to have three first names?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy Cow! I would be so nervous for that big change!

Kellie and Spencer said...

I vote for Spencer Logan Bell. Sorry Blake, but Spencer and Logan are my two favorite things! ;)

Baldwin Fam said...

I also like Spencer, it's cute, and when he gets older, it'll also have a "professional" sound to it too. So excited for you!

Baldwin Fam said...

So send me an email at mari_marisol@hotmail.com and we can talk pricing for the signs (or if you just wanted the letters). :)

Adventures in Healing said...

You're almost there!!!!!!

The Cairns Family said...

Heather I can't wait to see you on Friday! I am really glad that you can make it. Your blog is so cute!!!