Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yay for Doctor appointment!

Today I had another dr. appt. and yay, I am progressing!! I am so glad because nothing happened with Hailey until she was five days late and the dr. made something happen! So, I am heading in the right direction and if I don't have him in the next little bit, I will be induced on the 21st at 930. Yay. I can even sleep in a little bit! I am excited for the baby to come and get the pregnancy over with. Without Hailey, I would sit around the house all day like a big fat fatty! It will be so great for Hailey to have a sleepover with grandma.
While I am being excited, I have to tell you about this awesome stroller I found. It is a sit and stand and has space for 2 kids, but it's not huge. It folds up nicely and has a seat for Hailey to sit and can carry a car seat and I got it for $80 less than at the store because I found it barely used by chance. Hooray for people who are done having kids! Anyway, just excited and thought I would pass it along.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Heather I'm so excited for you!! Good luck with it all!

Katie Mills said...

Isn't it great when you find out a for sure date that you will have your baby? That is only a week away, how awesome! I will be waiting for a post about the new little one!

Baldwin Fam said...

So exciting! All the nervousness and anxiousness is almost over.:) We can't wait to see him!

Adventures in Healing said...

Heather. You crack me up.