Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just for fun


Hailey was invited to our friend, Sarah's princess birthday party on Saturday. She was so excited to get all dressed up in her bling! My camera batteries all died after this, so this is the only picture. But she had a great time playing in the bouncy house and swimming and playing with the other little girls there. While Sarah was opening her presents, she was so excited she had to restrain herself and she was seriously shaking, she was so excited!! On one present, we had to stop the madness because she just dove right in. Luckily, Sarah is a good sport. Thanks for a great party!


Just three more days to go. I think I look pretty ridiculous actually. It's kinda embarrassing to put this up. There are a few things I am actually going to miss about pregnancy, believe it or not!!
1) Hailey yelling at the baby every morning "come out so I can read books to you"
2) Hailey laying her head on my belly and saying "Wow, mom is hot."
3) The kicks
4) Feeling like I can have ice cream every night if I want to.
That's about it!

Hailey loves her grandma Terry!! She gets to play with her while I tutor and they have lots of fun together. Of course, she loves her papa too. They have been so helpful since we have moved here!! Thanks gramma and papa.

7 comments:

Sara said...

I am so excited for you!!! You are such a great mommy! Good luck in the next few days getting ready for your baby! I am so excited to see what he looks like!

Kellie and Spencer said...

So cute! I am happy for you and can't wait to see pictures of the new boy!!

Cindy said...

I can't believe it went that fast!! Three more days!!! Seriously, you are awesome! If I lived down there I'd come and help ya out.

Lorna said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Adventures in Healing said...

If I could look like you do at the end of my pregnancy I would be happy. You don't look ridiculous silly girl! Call me. Good luck! (and the pic of Hailey is so cute)

Lisa Marie said...

Oh my gosh your little girl is adorable. Hope all is going well....

Baldwin Fam said...

Yeah! Today's the day! Happy Labor Day! Put up baby's pics as soon as you can.:)