Saturday, September 01, 2007

Books

So, I have a lot to say lately.=) But I have had a lot of spare night time on my hands since Blake has been working at nights and I've read a lot of books recently. I'm sure you know all about the Twilight/Vampire series by Stephenie Meyer. But I came across the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. They are hilarious and a really easy read. It is just funny to read her reasoning behind certain things. There are about six books, I think. Definitely great summer reading!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I am still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out! I like it better than the others so far, but I still have a lot to learn! I am not sure about even some of the basics. It's starting to cool off (hopefully) so we can all get together soon...maybe we will wait until after the baby since we all want to see him!

Amy Rindy said...

I love the Twilight series! I will have to check out the Shopaholic series now. I'm always looking for good books to read - thanks for the recommendations!

Katie Mills said...

Hey how have you been? Aren't you due any day now? I am so sorry that I didn't make it to your shower. We were out of town. Anyways... we need to get together sometime, give me a call when you get a chance.

Heather Bell said...

Katie, baby should be any day now. I thought he was coming last night, but then he decided not to.=) Things are going good. I am just ready to go! Thanks for asking. Hope you are doing well!!