Thursday, July 12, 2007

4th of July


Yikes!! Sparklers made me a little nervous, but she only almost burned a few people, so it turned out good!


Watching fireworks with dad, aw!


We saw Ratatouille and this was a display. Don't ask me what happened to Homer's arm!


We went to Blake's sisters for 4th of July and Hailey had a pretty great time riding on the four wheeler with uncle Ryan and Ella. Yes, I was nervous the whole time! But doesn't she look like an Idaho chick?





Hailey loved this swingset!! We had to force her off of it when it was time to watch fireworks. Blake was so proud of her cliimbing the rock wall and taking after him!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Heather!

After I received your comment, I went to Lila's page to find you. Holy Cow! You look SO GOOD. It is so weird for me to see you married and being a mom. I think the last time I saw you was shortly after you graduated. It seems like you are doing really well! That's great!

Lisa Marie said...

My favorite picture is of Hailey and Dad watching the fireworks. It's priceless! What a great picture.

Southern Spud said...

hey, the target swimsuit! We got one for H too ;)

Southern Spud said...

Oh, yeah, you probably have no clue who I am--Rebecca Shaw ;)