Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Easter Fun (Yes, it is late!)

We had a lot of fun on Easter. It was great to watch Hailey get involved in dying eggs and just being really cute.


Finished product. Her favorite part was putting the stickers on!


Family tradition....this might sound gross, but we always mix the leftover colors in a bowl and make a "brown egg". It is fun!


My sister, Sarah, was here from Idaho. This is one of her many self portraits. I thought I would embarrass her.


This will be a good one to get out for the boyfriends in the future. She loves her bubble blower, but got in trouble one day so we took it away. Not we can't find it. Sad! I know it will show up eventually.


Hailey with her best bud, Lana, having an Easter egg hunt.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Her hair is gorgeous. I can't believe that red color is natural! Glad to see you are still surviving!