Monday, April 09, 2007

Temple Fun

We took Hailey up to the temple on Saturday. She learned about it in nursery and wanted to see it. She was so cute up there and we had a great time!!


Dissecting a flower. Oopsies.


Hailey and daddoo (her name for him). She wouldn't leave him alone all day!


I just love how big her lips look in this!





Hailey has many moods, here she is pretty okay.....


Five seconds later. I guess this is what happens when you are two.


We just love this kid!! We are so proud of her and all she has learned.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I Love the angry 2 year old face. She is pretty good at it! A friend of ours (without kids) came over the other day and saw Maddie give her Daddy a face just like that one and asked, "So basically, it's just like having another wife around, huh?" I thought that was pretty mean......okay, funny.

Amy Rindy said...

Cute pictures. I love the close up of her in the grass. And there's nothing like a 2-year-old's attitude!

Lisa Marie said...

She is getting so big.... And you are having another one soon. I guess my next trip will have to be down to vegas. I'm working on buying a condo, so you guys will have to come for a house warming party!!!