Thursday, October 26, 2006

The big day!

My sister, Michelle, got married last Saturday. It was lots of fun. Hailey was a flowergirl. She actually walked down the aisle with the other flowergirl, holding hands. So cute!! She was a pretty good sport for being kept up without naps for 3 days in a row! My least favorite part was when she sat down in the middle of the aisle and I had to go get her and hold her in the line. She kept ripping the leaves off the trees and being crazy, then she slapped me sooo hard in the face! Needless to say, she didn't move around much after the evil mommy look I gave her. Besides that, it was great. Michelle was gorgeous and so happy.




The view from Michelle's hotel, minus the smog it's great!


Michelle, Chad, Ethan, Hailey and Riley


Flowergirls taking a breather.


Riley helping Hailey put flowers back in her basket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love Hailey's dress. You look hot too! ;)

Rachel said...

I love family pictures of parents smiling and their infant/toddler screaming. I have a few of those too.

Amy Rindy said...

What an adorable flower girl! And great pictures of you Heather!

Anonymous said...

Heather it's Sherin Stark still in Idaho. How are you . i found your website through Lisa's new site. It was really fun catching up on your family and seeing all kinds of fun picture. just a little about me. I just finished up qualifications to be a director in mary Kay, so i am loving it and making lot's of money. I have fun and get to be a mommy. Corbin is growing and talking like crazy. we are still in IF but hope to finaly leave by may to Boise or that area at least.
Sherin