Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No pictures, but still some good news!

We are pretty excited because we are officially moving to Las Vegas around the 27th or 28th of April. Blake will be working with a company called Commonwealth which does loan processing and escrow services. He will be finishing his degree online through Western Governer's University. They specialize in computer networking and business. We are hoping to finish there within the next year with a Bachelor's and in a few years with the Masters. I won't be working and will be a full-time mommy. I haven't been one of those Hailey's whole life, so it will be fun, interesting, but fun! We are excited to hang out with our friends there and see more of my family. I will post pictures as soon as we figure our computer out. Hailey is growing like crazy. We left her with nana and papa Bell while we went to Vegas. I swear she grew a foot while we were gone! I missed the girl! She learned to blow kisses and says the uncle's names. We sure love her! See you for now!

1 comment:

Amy Rindy said...

Congratulations on the new job! How fun for you to get to move back to Vegas! I'm sure your family will love having Hailey close by.