Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to you!

Hailey's first birthday!! We had a great time. She got lots of help opening her presents, but she didn't care at all. It's hard to believe that she has been around for a year and that we've been parents for a year!! This morning, I felt like a real mom because I realized that I had Cheerios stuck on my pj's from Hailey's breakfast. It is worth it though!=)





I don't know if she's surprised at the presents or surprised because her cousins are being helpful in opening them for her!


What a party girl!


Cousin Izzy and Hailey..two of a kind!


A little pooped

Mom's first homemade chocolate cake...kinda sad, but it was yummy!

I can just imagine what she is thinking

Before....



And After!!! You should have seen her tummy!

Some after dinner music



We love our girl



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey is too cute! I finally had a chance to look at your blog today, Heather. What a good idea! The pictures make me laugh so hard. I am sad that I missed the birthday party. Hailey has a very distinct personality...let's hope that she can teach that to a little brother or sister here in the next couple of years! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!
It looks like Hailey Loves chocolate like her Grandma Dorka!
She is too cute.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a cute granddaughter I have! Loved the chocolate cake pictures. Hailey has good taste!
Mom

Amy Rindy said...

Such a cute little girl! She looks so happy, too. It looks like you guys had a fun day. Isn't it amazing how fast that first year goes by?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How I miss you guys! There are some cute babies here in AZ, but nothing compared to Hailey!! Your blog is so cute! Great job!