Friday, January 27, 2006

Of spaghetti, snow, and smiles

Okay, we are obviously pretty proud parents, but I had to get these on because they are hilarious! There are some family pictures too, but man, it is hard to get three people to smile normally at the same time!!


Hmmm...is she daddy's girl?

One of the better ones...sad.

What a red nose!

Can't believe it's been almost four years!

Here we go!!




I almost cried..





My first spaghetti...yum! At least it matches her hair.


Hailey loves the shape sorter!

Look who snuck up on the dishwasher.

Have a heart!! This is in between her walking 6 steps!!!


One last one...here is the snow outside our apartment. Welcome to Rexburg!!

2 comments:

Amy Rindy said...

Heather,
I was so excited to hear from you, and I LOVED seeing your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful little family! Your baby is SO adorable! I'll definitely keep checking up on your blog!
Amy

Katie Mills said...

Heather, it was good to hear from you, I am glad that you started a blog, it is really fun to see what everybody is doing since we all live so far away from eachother. Hailey is so cute, beautiful eyes!